Tuesday, July 03, 2018

The Privilege It Is To See One's Child


On Saturday, I was in New York City visiting our daughter. While there, I took part in the rally and march to protest the government's policy of taking children from their asylum-seeking parents and putting them in cages. I've never been more aware of what a privilege it is to simply see one's child.

This is some of what I saw there. If you can't read the signs, click on the pictures to make them bigger.
























This will not be the last opportunity to put feet on the street in support of ending this cruel policy. Please continue to look for rallies and other actions in your areas.

They cannot do this without the help of corporations. Here is a partial list of companies that are profiting from this policy along with contact information. There is employee resistance within companies like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google who all provide or have provided technological support for these policies. 



And please keep calling your representatives!

I've just published a book! If you are interested in ordering Teacher Tom's First Book, click here. Thank you!

I put a lot of time and effort into this blog. If you'd like to support me please consider a small contribution to the cause. Thank you!
Bookmark and Share
-->

No comments: