Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love Is When You Help

Sympathy is when you pity a man carrying a heavy burden.

Empathy is when you feel his burden in your own back and legs.

Love is when you help him carry it.

And God is Love.

I put a lot of time and effort into this blog. If you'd like to support me please consider a small contribution to the cause. Thank you!
Bookmark and Share


I'm Hannah said...

Tom, that is the most simply lovely thing I've ever read and true to my heart.
Did you write it and may I share it on my blog?

Emily Jeanminette EDM310 said...

I am touched. It is incredibly heart warming to see these children working together simply because they want to help their peers. I LOVE THIS!! So much can be learned from children. We just have to take the time to stop and really "listen" to their actions.

Teacher Tom said...

@I'm Hannah . . . I did write it and please share it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Technorati Profile